Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It's All Fun and Games....

Okay, no...it isn't.

I'll have to admit to struggling a bit here through this final stretch of summer.  The heat and humidity seem to be sucking the life out of me, and trying to process produce from the garden, back to school prep, house guests this week, the normal chaos that is life with 5 kids, and trying to force myself into enjoying every moment of what's left of the summer is taking its toll.

I've been more of a grouch than I'd like to admit, but there have also been many great moments in between the chaos and busyness.



Trikes in the house, and refreshing rain....


Looking for meteors.


Updating last year's portraits with a chicken photobomb...



and letting loose a little.



Project 52

1 comment:

Cambrea said...

Your photos are always stunning, I especially like the ones of the rain! And the end of summer is always so suffocating, the unexpected rain here saved me this week.