Thursday, June 16, 2016

100 days of Summer :: Week One


We certainly have jumped full into summer, but one week in and already I feel a lull.  I don't know if it is an overdose on swimming and biking (side note, it's a big deal when all your kids are potty trained, but it is an equally awesome deal when all (or at least most) of your kids can bike and swim).  Perhaps we've over done the hot dogs and popsicles and ice cream?  Today was a bit down and a bit terse.  Maybe there are looming clouds, both literally in the sky and figuratively in the news and all over social media.  Oh, Orlando.  The world can be sad and scary.  

I choose to continue to focus on the good, in the people around me, the little bits of life and the joys in every day.  It's all I know.  And I hope wherever you are and whatever you are doing, you can find the good and the joy in your day, too.





No comments: