Thursday, June 30, 2016

100 Days of Summer....& Gratitude


My summer project of daily photo taking has not been going as I'd like.  Lots of pictures have been taken, but the little bits, the blurbs about daily life that might go with an individual post have been lost in a sea of lump sums.  This summer we don't have a major vacation or family event to look forward to, and that can make the summer very, very  l  o  n  g.  It can also make me a bit envious of the vacation pictures that have taken over my social media feeds.  I don't like myself so much when I turn green with envy.  Not pretty.

So, I think I need to take this project up a notch.  Putting just a bit of time into a photo and blurb each day might be difficult with an active family, but...it's like a gratitude journal of sorts.  And it is exactly what I need to help redirect my focus.  

Baby chickie hugs.  Hard not to feel good about that.




2 comments:

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

That picture is absolutely precious.

Barb said...

Oh, my gosh - your son's eyelashes are certainly something to feel good about - and any hug is the best.