Monday, May 23, 2016

The Rainy Season



I suppose if life keeps giving you puddles,
eventually you ought to jump in them.


It is unfortunate, though, that we are nearing the end of May and I'm not entirely sure the weather was warm enough for this!  We headed straight into warm baths and crossed our fingers that no one came down with pneumonia.  Instead, we all have rumbling bellies and a few have fevers (coincidentally, non puddle jumpers)...which is a most unfortunate way to end the school year.


But with summer on the horizon, we've still got our spirits up.





2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm smiling with your children as I have my morning tea. What happiness - I remember puddle jumping a long time ago. Your little boy is about the age of my youngest grandchild, Sam - a perfect age for finding water outdoors and walking in it!

Jennifer said...

Such happy, joyful looking kids. Puddle jumping is pretty great. Thanks for sharing.