Sunday, May 15, 2016

19&20 | 52


Last weekend we were wandering the airport waiting for my husband's plane to pull up to the gate.  It's been a whirlwind week with mother's day and my birthday and all the joys of a family reunited.  I had a massage, went out to lunch with my husband and with my mother, had a fabulous dinner and cake prepared for me, made new fancy cocktails, went out with a friend and ran a 5k.  Feeling very pampered...and a bit tired.  ;)

And the kids...they've been pretty great.  My eldest put the other kids to bed a night or two so his dad and I could have some time together.  I had a variety of handmade cards and gifts. I also had one on one time with each of my kids this week and my husband took a lot of time off from work--all of which are very rare and special treats.  I don't look forward to going back to the normal routine tomorrow.  But neglecting the housework and chores can only go on so long.

Today we made cookies with an impromptu ball game break out in the kitchen, and some of us hammed it up for the camera.  Never dull around here.




Project 52



1 comment:

..Sew Lottie Da.. said...

Aw! That bottom shot! What a little showstopper <3 x