Friday, April 29, 2016

Random Friday


It's funny how you can be in the middle of chaos and noise and busy-ness and feel crowded and yet... still feel ridiculously lonely.


Spring is here, and it's been trying to give me little pick me ups every day--the trees blossoming, the asparagus are emerging, and the lily of the valley and lilacs on the verge of bloom.


We are getting excited for more chicks.


I'm enjoying dandelion season.
A little too much, perhaps.  I'll be tending a garden of weeds.








7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the tree blossoms are beautiful! Your children are so sweet. I would be excited about chicks too. I love the lighting in the last photo, very pretty. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Evelyn S. said...

I love all of your images...so soft and dreamy!

Kelly Kardos said...

such pretty blossoming trees...and Oh to have baby chicks!!

Ida said...

A very nice post.
Remember even in times that you feel alone you really are never alone.
Your children look so precios. I just Loved the shot with the chicken and the one blowing the dandelions. Lots of wishes being made there.

Cath said...

Love the second shot of the blossom and the one of your bubba and the chicken....great shot and love the lighting.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

These pictures are so beautiful!

Jarek said...

I like B&W photo of a boy and chicken. Really well captured.