Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday 5


I am super excited to see Nancy back in action over at A Rural Journal!
Joining in with her Random 5 Fridays.




We had a little Winterfell snow this morning, perfect for the Game of Thrones binge watching my husband and I have been doing at my house.  I am equally repulsed and intrigued with each episode, but I think we are too far in now to stop.  One more season to catch up to the premier later this month.

My youngest has come into peak cuteness.  He's still exhausting at 18 months, but the cuteness, seriously...peaking.

We have 16 baby chicks coming in a month.

It feels like I have been decidedly lazy this week, and yet the house is not entirely trashed.  Perhaps it just feels lazy because I haven't been running around, but instead at home tackling clutter?  It wasn't intentional, but a good outcome none the less.

And now that I say that, I prepare for a day of running around in the Winterfell snow.



Have a great weekend.





5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am visting from Nancy's R5F. Your little one is a cutie! I would love to have some chicks here, I wish I knew how to raise chickens. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Tanya Breese said...

what a sweet picture of your little boy, he's adorable...i've been bingeing on mad men...can't get enough!

Maggid said...

Yes, having Nancy back is a super gift.

Yeppers, way cute - and on the go . .

playing in the snow? brrrr . . . .

i really like your blog.

Ida said...

It was good to join Nancy again for R5F
Your little one is so cute and that is such a fun and "busy" age.
Enjoy those new chickens coming soon.
I've never watched Game of Thrones or Walking Dead either. I don't like anything gory.
Brrr and no to snow.

Nancy@A Rural Journal said...

What a sweetie! Awesome photo. Thanks so much for joining in (again) after such a long hiatus. xo