Tuesday, March 15, 2016

11 | 52



I've got to say I'm almost ready to give up on the 5 kids/52 project.  I started trying to ease up and not get them all in one shot, try for interactions and maybe occasionally individual portraits but...it's hard.  So hard.  I was so frustrated about it tonight as the sun was setting (thankfully with the clocks forward it is still light now when the eldest gets home from practice) and I herded them outside and just said 'run around already.'  The teenager was mopey so I shouted 'group hug!' and that was it.  Then the teen ran for the hills, two kids started fighting, somebody cried, and we went in for baths and bed.  The end.





Project 52


1 comment:

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

There is something so heart-warming and beautiful about these shots. You must feel such joy seeing their happy faces and the love that is so evident. I am so very pleased I've discovered your blog here.
Katrina xx
www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com