Friday, February 19, 2016

The 52 Project



I really wanted to approach the 52 Project this year (a picture of the kids every week) with the intent of getting them all together every week.  I've been trying to do this for a while, and I thought it would get easier as the baby got older--that the kids would be able to do more together.  But it just seems to be getting harder!  I hope when the weather warms up here, we'll be able to do more outside and that at some point I'll get a few I really love.  But for now, I'll keep giving it a go every week...but I'd rather get shots I love than a shot that fits a certain box...and so instead some weeks I'll just try and focus on interactions....


 And sometimes I'll get lucky and get them all in the frame.  Even if the baby wouldn't stop tackling siblings long enough to show his face.  These things happen.




The 52 Project

1 comment:

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

All five at once is a serious challenge!! I'm very impressed you got them all in the frame, never mind all looking at the camera - gorgeous shots!