Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday Morning Dance Party



 It was only a brief minute, one song, one bit of playfulness when all 5 kids were together on a Saturday morning.  The oldest showed his sister some swing moves he learned last week, and the youngest looked on uncertainly before deciding to join in.  It's these brief moments of 5 together that I am going to try to capture in the 52 Project this year.  Moments that I might otherwise forget in the craziness.  It came and went before you knew it, and then the Saturday chores and errands swallowed us up.



The 52 Project



4 comments:

amanda | wildly simple said...

Love this!
With or oldest two turned 18, I'm finding these moments of all 5 more rare and special every day..

Kathy McB said...

Family. Yes, that is what this photo says to me. Just a perfect moment in the life of your family :)

Hannah Tasker said...

I love the way you have captured his uncertainty at first and then joining in! Perfect.

Jessica G. said...

I love the perspective that you took this pictures from.