Tuesday, January 12, 2016

12 on 12 :: January

At the start of each month I am always very excited at the prospect of another 10 on 10.  I really love a little 'day in the life', and with an ever changing toddler, it really is a fun project to help savor these fleeting days.  But come the 10th, it seems like I can never get the days straight...and so we have 12 on 12 cause that's just how it is.  

And if I'm still as frustrated with the little guy tomorrow, I'll write up all the reasons why this age is the absolute most exhausting and frustrating of all the ages of children...



 // morning light
// found the baking cocoa
// washing up
// walk the dog
// game of 'getting everything out'
// snow
// girls are home
// enough for a snowball
// still coming down
// having fun
//  helping out
// 'de end'







Black and White Wednesday



3 comments:

Tom said...

And if I'm still as frustrated with the little guy tomorrow, I'll write up all the reasons why this age is the absolute most exhausting and frustrating of all the ages of children... just wait until they are adult children!

mirari said...

beautiful day!

peabea said...

Great photos...especially like the latter one of the girl with outstretched hand and what looks like snow in the background. The little one is adorable, but then the all are cute.