Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Second


Going through the winter coats, hats and gloves (and taking in a few donations) in preparation for potential snow...and planning on no place to go.


Unfortunately, I'll be stuck with no place to go in a house with several different types of Christmas candy.  (And I brought it on myself with that darn Advent garland...)  I'm fighting the good fight for now, having lost nearly 15 pounds on my 30 day cleanse...and maintaining over 10 pounds of the loss through Thanksgiving.  I'm still feeling pretty good about the whole thing and when I see skinny people I no longer wish to stick them with a hot poker--I actually feel motivated!  And I've started working out again too.  So take that tiny snowmen!  You little, chocolate....bites of....deliciousness...

help me...




1 comment:

CountryMouse said...

Good luck with keeping your taste buds away from the Christmas lollies and chocolates. Lovely photos. Keep warm.