Thursday, October 29, 2015

Time in New England



We are back from a rather glorious trip to New England.  The leaves in the trees and the weather were all just perfectly lovely.  Fall really is the best time of year.  Unfortunately we are back home and now the babe's whole schedule is in shambles, I got bamboozled into a month long cleanse, and the hub's new job involves more travel than I was expecting.

No sleep, no eat, no likey.

Sigh.


But at least we had this weekend in New England.









1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I took wedding pics on that bridge!! {I would have totally come to play with you guys!! You were only about 20 minutes away from me!} Isn't it just grand?! I am LOVING fall! Love the silhouette! {and am strongly considering a cleanse again before the holidays hit...I'll let you know what I decide!}