Friday, September 11, 2015

10 on 10 :: Selfies


So I saw an article about a sort of 'day in the life of selfies,' and while I mostly detest selfies as I am taking them, pictures of me with my kids will always be something I cherish.  I was aiming at getting a nursing shot since this boy is about to turn one and I am angling at weaning him next week, but the nursing shot is something I may never master.  (I mean, don't I look like this while nursing?)  Perhaps some day I'll go back through the few that I've taken and find something that speaks to me in 10 years that isn't speaking to me now...so I'm hoping.

It wasn't exactly the best day, I woke up with a headache & was feeling awful...one of those days that you just want to get through.   I wish I could say that was rare, but there are days like this just the same.


// good morning
// what we do all day
// raspberries
// story and nap
// not enough nap, mommy has a headache
// really getting dressed
// snacks and homework
// take me riding in the car
// pizza picnic
// jammies



3 comments:

The Lady Okie said...

That link LOL. :)
These are gorgeous pictures, all of them. That last one is beautiful! Such wonderful happy smiles. Love these glimpses of you and your home with your children. Thanks for sharing.

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Im trying to make myself take more selfies with the kids at the moment. I know they have a really cheesy reputation but I don't want to edit me out of their lives either and that means being present in the odd photo. Your pictures looked gorgeous as always too ��

Nicki said...

I think these are brilliant - especially the first - but mostly all of them because they are so real.