Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Washington DC


 I've been recovering from a family trip to Washington, D.C.  I took so many pictures, and in an effort to edit myself, I figured I'd share some of them 10 on 10 style.  The photographer in me is currently at war--I have a dining room table covered in years worth of prints I am trying to organize and 'do something with' and now I have come home with easily a thousand more pictures to 'deal with.'  I love photography, but really...something's got to give.  



 // Washington Monument
// Museum of Natural History
// Butterflies
// Great Great White
// Reflecting Pool
// Lost somewhere on F Street
//  Well Earned Beverage
// Oysters on the Half Shell
// Lincoln Memorial
// Stop Touching EVERYTHING
// Metro Home  (& seriously...stop letting the baby touch everything!)



Linking in with Rebekah











4 comments:

Nicki said...

These are super cool. Good luck with the pictures - it is a dilemma to which there is no 'one-size-fits-all' solution.

amanda | wildly simple said...

I feel with you.. The struggle is real!
Great shots, I've never been to DC.. I particularly love that last one. Those gorgeous profiles!

erica @ that wild road said...

i love seeing so many holiday posts for this month's ten on ten! looks like you guys are having fun!!

Adrienne said...

I know it's overwhelming....but don't stop!! These are amazing! I love the baby at the reflecting pool...and getting tossed in the air. It's your gift for capturing their personalities that you will be grateful for as the years pass by!!