Sunday, August 16, 2015

32 & 33


It is perhaps no surprise that we followed up an RV trip to Tennessee and a weekend visit to Washington DC with a weekend of fevers, vomiting and rashes.  The baby has kept up his rather chipper demeanor through it, even if he is a little more challenging than usual to get to sleep.  

He looks massive, doesn't he?


Hoping for a quick turnaround, because I had already hit the wall (of summer) and I completely lack the necessary energy and organization skills to get everyone prepared for the return of school.

Needing a vacation from my summer vacation.



Linking in with Jodi






4 comments:

The Lady Okie said...

Your b&w pictures are always gorgeous! I can't imagine my baby filling up the crib like that.

Buckeroomama said...

Hope your little one feels better! Beautiful pics. :)

amanda | wildly simple said...

Absolutely beautiful sleeping shot of your growing babe.
Sleeping moments... they just kind of freeze time and tug the heartstrings.
Feeling the same about school... so not ready. Haven't done a thing (and three of ours are supposed to be changing schools.) They start Sept. 8, yet I'm still in denial about that fact.

Jessica G. said...

Sorry your little one has been sick. These are such beautiful black and whites. I am always a sucker for sleeping baby pictures and I love the perspective of this one.