Friday, July 10, 2015

Bubbles


Not only have I taken too many pictures this week, to the point that I don't even want to sit and cull through them, but I have also finally discovered how to layer pictures in my current editing software...meaning that I will now find it even harder to walk away from editing a picture.  And really, I just want to simplify, I swear!  But, sometimes, making more bubbles just makes me happy.


 I layered the two above to create this one:


Bubbles have also made this kid happy.  But he has been a devil at night.  I think there are all sorts of teeth coming in, and I want to be sympathetic...but it's been rough.  I'm trying to keep in mind that I'll be weaning him in 2 months or so...and it is a little bittersweet to think this will be some of the last times I'll be up all night nursing.  (But sometimes it just feels bitter. ;)  Hard to believe how fast it goes.


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

So so fun!! Can't wait to play with this - picmonkey has introduced it...this inspires me to give it a go!

Carie said...

Oh what beautiful pictures, especially the top one! Fingers crossed the bubbles tire him out so you can all get some sleep!