Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer



Oh summer...how quickly you came.  How many things I was supposed to accomplish before this day.  And now, this last morning has gone to waste fretting and dashing about realizing all that is left undone.  Closets still yet to clean.  Dishes, laundry, bits and bobs under the couch...20 extra pounds still lurking around my midsection.  I used to be better at this, better prepared for the transition, better able to embrace it.  But there is nothing left to do, but throw my hands up and dive in.




Linking in with Adrienne



4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Or twirl!!!

Nicki said...

it happens (more often than this mama would care to admit). Enjoy!

Laura said...

What a gorgeous summer photo, I love the light in her hair!

Tom said...

I like the light in her hair. Tom The Backroads Traveller