Sunday, June 14, 2015

If at first you don't succeed...



Try, try again.

Our first outdoor summer concert resulted in a wrestling match of madness on the arboretum lawn.  So when I looked at my calender and saw another local, free concert at an art museum, I may have cringed a little.  I wasn't sure I had the energy to 'enjoy' another outdoor concert.  There is often a lot to do in our area, but this kind of thing doesn't come around every week.  And they were advertising free ice cream.  From the best place in town.  How can you turn that away?


The weather held out, the music was great and the ice cream was free.  The best I can say about the children is that they didn't damage anything in our brief stroll through the museum.

They did of course find and giggle at all the wee wees.  Sigh.  






2 comments:

Carie said...

Oh that made me giggle, mine are the same, "Mummy!! I can see his boy bottom!!!" Echoing through the gallery is an experience you never forget!

Kathy McB said...

Oh my gosh! Totally laughing out loud here! Funny thing is..."I" would do the same thing as your daughter! haha. I was just there last week! And inquiring minds want to know...what flavor of ice cream did your daughter opt for? :)