Saturday, June 13, 2015

Good day at the pool


Since we have a pool of our own at home (and put a lot of time and money into it) we don't frequent the water parks in our area.  But most of the local pools have renovated into pool/parks and due to a birthday party, I decided to take the gang along for the afternoon.  The best part was that there were areas where the baby could just sit and play with a little mini water shoot and have a blast (and I could sit beside him and 'relax').  The worst part was trying to keep track of my other kids in the madness.  They are all pretty good swimmers, but pretty good isn't good enough to have my eyes off them, even with (or especially with?) all those teenage lifeguards they've got on duty.  So it was fun, but it definitely made me appreciate my (mostly) quiet, boring, plain ol'pool at home.



No comments: