Saturday, June 27, 2015

5 kids


We knew it would be a Saturday of rain.  In fact, the entire state of Pennsylvania was under a dreary green cloud on the weather channel radar, so being right in the center meant there was no way around a rainy day.  I threw up my hands to a morning of screen time and set about clearing through the papers littering the dining room--drawings, airplanes, the bits and pieces of mail to our pen pals--which have now found homes in envelopes and should make it into the post this week.  

I don't know where the light from the window came from in this picture.  It is perhaps trying to make a liar out of me.  But five kids playing Minecraft quietly...maybe I'd make up a rainy day to get a morning like this.



2 comments:

Carie said...

Oh wow! All five calm and happy at once! This is the stuff that dreams are made of!! It's a gorgeous shot 😀

Nicki said...

I always enjoy your daily captures of "real" unposed photos of your beautiful family. More often than not I am impressed with how well they get along - and 5 at one time - a miracle.