Thursday, May 7, 2015

Awesome


We drove in to Philly today for my daughter's six week check up.  Her spine is looking good and she is free from restrictions!  Considering how many times I've had to scold her for running, skipping and riding the hammock like it's in rapids...I'm so relieved.  All is well.  We still have a lot of wait and watch as she grows, but there is little I can do about that now.  Going to enjoy the small successes when they come.

As we were driving back, I saw the first fields of 'blooming' dandelions on the side of the road...and we had a little photo shoot outside a rest stop.  Cause fluffy dandelions and successful recoveries are freakin' awesome.

Have a great weekend.




2 comments:

Carie said...

Oh that's wonderful that she's doing so well - and such a relief for you :)

Adrienne said...

So very happy for you!!!