Sunday, May 17, 2015

20/52


I was looking through some photos from last year and I was struck by how much I loved the pictures I took of all my kids in one shot.  Not all together smiling at the camera, but the ones that showed how they really interacted, playing cards or playing in the yard or pool.  The kind of shot that gets them 'in their natural state' if you know what I mean.  It will be hard to do this summer, with my oldest son about to take on his first summer job and the steady pull he has away from family activities, but those reasons just make it more important. 

I'll still have this little ham around all the time.





Linking in with Jodi




4 comments:

Carie said...

They're both gorgeous pictures and I know what you mean about wanting to capture your children "in the wild" I love my pictures of the children when they didn't know I was there!

Kathy McB said...

Oh my goodness...what a little love bug! That expression! Swooning here :)

Buckeroomama said...

Aw, sweet! I know what you mean about the beauty of candid photos of all your children together.

Stephanie said...

That photo of all your kids together is the perfect "real life" shot! And your little man is so cute!!