Saturday, April 25, 2015

reset


Last week was a lovely kind of reset.  We had a very leisurely week away and lots of family around in a huge house by the sea.  My older children disappeared on adventures with their cousins, and I could mostly focus on the baby and his needs when I needed to.  And when he didn't seem to want to cooperate with me, any number of aunt or uncle or grandparent seemed able to get him to magically fall asleep in their arms.  And so he got into a pretty good rhythm by the end of it, and started sleeping so much better (day and night!) when we returned.  Unfortunately, we had to return, and that's where it all tends to fall apart.



Linking in with Jodi

3 comments:

Crafty Cucumber said...

What a precious little face. Good luck straightening out the sleeping....

Audrey Christensen said...

OMG! I love this picture. The lighting is to die for! and I get you on the whole coming home and dealing with the real aspect of it all. My kids are so much better when we're at my moms too. ugh

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

The light in his hair!! I love this photo so much. So glad I've come across your blog xx
Katrina
www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com