Friday, March 27, 2015

Turning


This week was a turning point.  After six months of our family being very baby-centered, he has had to step out of the spotlight.  It is no longer a constant coo and goo goo at the bundle of joy.  Instead, we've been entirely wrapped up in the recovery of my oldest daughter after her spinal surgery.  

When I returned from the hospital, baby boy had to have a brief cry it out session in his crib so I could clean the cob webs and dust bunnies out of my daughter's room before she comes home.  And he'll spend the next 6 weeks playing second fiddle to her needs.  But before that happened, I gave him a shining moment with all eyes on him--his first ride in a park swing.  He threw out all the cuteness he had.  Can't resist that face for very long.



1 comment:

Carie said...

Aww he's just adorable! And I hope your big girl keeps doing well :)