Friday, January 16, 2015

Enough


I have more than enough on
my to do list, appointments and
chores galore.  Dishes are piling in
the sink, and laundry behind the
door.  I wish I was more
organized and that my house was
clean, but I'm glad I stopped
to take some pictures, it's the
funniest Valentine picture I have seen.


Okay, maybe not the funniest, but it made us laugh.  A little early, but now I may actually have time to have some printed and send them to extended family.  Sending out more 'snail mail' is one of my resolutions this year.  I usually intend to, but get so distracted that I miss the opportunity.  I also have wallets in my mpix cart and want to attach them to little bags of Hershey's kisses for the girls' school valentines.  So 'check' for valentines...and sadly, now I have to do all that other totally unfun stuff on my to do list.

Have a great weekend!







9 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

That is a funny picture....lucky baby

Miriam said...

A brilliant picture and a great Six Words. You have some lovely pictures on your blog. I especially like 1/52 the dog and the new baby, a really great shot. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Jutta.K said...

What a funny and happy picture !
The view of the baby makes me laugh :-)
♥greetings from germany

Adrienne said...

Well, this just made my morning!!

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! How adorable!

Carie said...

Oh that's hilarious! I love his expression! And wow you're organised đŸ˜„

Kathy McB said...

Oh my gosh! Literally gaffawing here!

Katarina said...

Such a lovely and funny shot!

Carol said...

Love the photo shot. It's a perfect Valentine's greeting. And, I too, want to do more snail mail this year. I think that's important.