Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy!


Let me start by saying that December very quickly slipped right out of my control.  Not sure why I'm surprised!  Daily journaling was a joke, but I've been taking lots of pictures because I got a new camera.  Still getting my bearings, and it might indeed take another 365 in 2015 to get my head around it!  A project I thoroughly look forward to.

Other than that, the dog ate the reindeer food, mice ate our stockings and someone spied me moving the elf.  Same old, same old around here.

And let me end by wishing you a very merry Christmas or holiday.  I hope you are blessed with health and happiness in the new year!







5 comments:

Adrienne said...

These photos are just gorgeous. They brought a HUGE smile to my face (and heart!) Something about the innocence of a baby and the joy of kids this time of year...so special. I really like the shot of the hand holding up the star! Blessings to all of you - enjoy your holiday!! {looking forward to that 365 of yours!}

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Yeah, December slipped away from me, too. Don't know what happened. I think I saw it coming and just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Oh well. That baby looks like a little man already! Merry Christmas, Brandi, to you and yours.
xxoo, m & jb

The Lady Okie said...

A very merry Christmas to your lovely family!

Nicki said...

Merry Christmas Brandi - may you and your beautiful family have an extra special Christmas.

amanda | wildly simple said...

I've been away a bit, December flew right by for us, too. :)
Baby Boy has grown so much! Beautiful shots of your family's Christmas memories.
And yay for you, few things more exciting than a new camera for a camera lover!