Saturday, November 1, 2014

7 weeks


My boys were on the outskirts of Halloween this year--one just a bit too big to scamper through the neighborhood for candy, and one a bit too little to have any idea what was going on.  But they still dressed up, my big and little beasties, and kept watch over the candy bowl--meaning the big beastie had more than his share of Kit Kats.


This week started strong, with everything coming up roses...but by midweek it was falling apart.  Literally, I feel like I am going to pieces.  Holding a baby nonstop is hard on a body, a back, arms, etc...and now I have to get some crib naps in the works whether my little man likes it or not.  My body needs a break!

Linking up with Jodi




5 comments:

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Smile and breathe. It's the best you can do.
xo, m & jb

amanda | wildly simple said...

Handsome beasties!
Our 5th was 7 weeks the first time I carefully got him to sleep laying somewhere other than in my arms... (one of those vibrating semi-upright nest-like contraptions I borrowed out of desperation from a family member) ..for a whopping 10 minutes. :)
He never slept. It was so hard.
Hope you get the break you and your body need.
Here's to the tomorrows that forever make today worthwhile!

erica @ that wild road said...

i can so relate to sleep issues. my first child was similar. i held her constantly and had a constantly aching body. i hope you get some quality rest soon. sleep stuff is so hard.

Mascha said...

Huh! The beast has stolen the baby ;-)
Have a quiet time to take a breath

Carie said...

Aww they make great beasties together! I hope you get a bit of a chance for a rest this week; it's no fun for anyone if you're at the edge of your limits. Fingers crossed the littlest boy decides that now would be the perfect time to try a little napping :)