Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dare


I didn't think it would happen.  First there was the threat of rain.  Then I was aghast at the price.  Then my daughters decided maybe they didn't really want to do a corn maze (my son had them going that it was too scary for them).  Then my husband couldn't get away from work.  And just as we were calling the whole thing off and getting back in the car, my hubby shows up to save the day.  It was really fun--just the right amount of spooky and adventurous.  I'm so glad I didn't attempt it alone, because at one point I got lost (and then realized I actually left the house in my slippers.)  Nothing ventured nothing gained?  Well I've had enough excitement to content me for a few days as the rains are coming and the temps are dropping and the babe and I will be hunkering down with some soup and snuggles.  
And that's the truth.














5 comments:

Nicki said...

These were fun - love the assorted emotions and expressions.

Ida said...

Those were great. We went to our local maze last Sunday night. No pictures because it was dark when we went. I like these shots very much.

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Hey Brandi,
I'm with Nicki, the assorted emotions and expressions are priceless. And YOU still have that wonderful new mommy look despite wearing your pink fuzzy rabbit slippers to the corn maze! :) :) :) m & jb

Jill said...

Fun photos!

Adrienne said...

Quite the adventure mama! I love that you captured this - their faces are amazing...get it!?! It's late. And it's friday...sorry! Thanks for linking up - I don't take it for granted - at all - that you choose to join in with me. I hope that picking up your camera, and focusing, and editing are helping you carve out some personal space...you sure do bring a smile to my face each and every time!