Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Large


Today I said yes to Little Cesar's pizza for lunch to my son and polishing nails for my girls.  Were they limited to pale pink toes and clear topcoat fingers?  Yes, yes they were.  But since I am freakishly large now, I think that's beyond acceptable.  Getting nail polish out at all is a big step for me.  I don't know if my daughters know what's up (that I am trying to find something to say 'yes' to each day this week--something I might not normally agree to) but one of them asked to get her ears pierced tomorrow.  Well played.






12 comments:

amanda | wildly simple said...

THAT is an INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL belly! :)
You look great, love it!

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Very well played, I would say. Did you say yes?
Also, that is a beautiful picture of you and pookie. (My generic name for unborn little ones.) :)

Carie said...

That is a fabulous looking bump! And well played indeed to your daughter - she's clearly one smart cookie!

Jessica said...

Hey Brandi!

I'm a newer follower of yours and so excited for you and your upcoming little bundle.

You look fabulous!

Love the little story about getting the ears pierced. Too, too cute!

Love and light,
Jessica

HansHB said...

Lovely belly, great profile!

HansHB said...

My B&W post at: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/

abrianna said...

Have to strike while the iron is hot!

Beautiful portrait of you.

Kathy McB said...

Look at you! You are all baby...and beautiful at that!

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com said...

What an amazing ,great, beautiful belly!!And I just love your smile...I never managed that when I was at that stage. Gorgeous!

The Lady Okie said...

You look ridiculously awesome in this picture. That is all.

Adrienne said...

This is such a great shot! I mean, I love the belly...but that cheeky grin of yours is amazing!! Carrying you in my thoughts! Getting so close!

Pat said...

Love the expression on your face!