Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wild & Stinky


I wasn't sure I'd be able to get all the kids together this week for my 'four kids in a frame' project, as my son has been off at boy scout camp.  We have missed him.  

We went to a local beer, wing and music festival on a beautiful evening while he was gone.  The girls weren't much for wings, and went for their own hot dogs.  They play together so nicely, but this week I really realized how wild they get together--and how much my son does to squash it.  Either he gets irritated by the craziness, or he senses that I am, and he manages somehow to direct them in some other way.  He is a future camp counselor.  But this night, without him around, it was too hard for me to get my belly up and down from my bag chair and they couldn't hear my voice above the hub bub, so wild they were.  And they had a ball.


My son made it back safe and sound this morning--also dirty and stinky.
We all loved on him anyway.


Why is the dog the one who got all his?  :)




10 comments:

Holli Roberts said...

Gorgeous photos, the black and whites are just stunning. x

MrsW said...

Beautiful smiles! They look like they're having a wonderful time

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

The one of him hugging his sisters is priceless. Really.

Dre | no frills mum said...

Gorgeous black and white photos and that sunset! It looks like the girls love their big brother, so sweet! x

Kathy said...

I love that first moody photo....it's amazing. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

Sam said...

I LOVE love love the look on your son's face getting hugs from his sisters. Adorable.

Emma T said...

Absolutely stunning photos - especially the black and white ones. A festival really is special for children. Let's them have a bit more freedom

Jennifer said...

Beautiful photo's and such lovely moments captured! I just adore the b&w shots, stunning!

Carie said...

Oh I love the picture of the sisterly hugs - that's just gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous photos as ever. You've inspired me to try more black and white. I LOVE the photo of the girls hugging your son. SO special.