Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June



June went by too quickly.  I am almost fearful of July with its heat and humidity...although I think August scares me most.  My belly is huge, and I've started struggling to get out of bed or off the couch, like a turtle on its back.  (Who wanted that big, deep couch anyway?  Right, I did.)  Yet, I've still got 2 months + to go.  Now that I am strolling about town with 4 kids and huge bump, people have started talking to me...and I am amazed that I have yet to get those negative comments or questions--because I totally got them with the fourth.  In fact, the cashier who commented yesterday about how many kids I have, followed with how he hopes he can find a girl who will have that many.  Thank you, young college boy, you made my day--best of luck.




No comments: