Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beachy Black and Whites


It's about time to get some fresh prints done and hung around the house, and I happened to remember seeing a sort of 'photo wallpaper' in a magazine or online article while I was editing these beach pictures--now I'm kinda obsessed with using one of these photographs on the wall in a little alcove upstairs.  

I'm trying to get the house in order--not only do we have a baby coming, but several different family members have threatened to come visit before the summer is out.  Is it okay to say I'm turning into a great, grumbly bear and they might want to reconsider?  Can I turn family away?  I'm starting to wonder how the heck I am going to survive August.





*Edited to add that I do love my family, but at 8+ months pregnant in the second half of the summer...I am slightly losing my mind.  That is all.



9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ooooh! I can see one of these in an alcove on the wall! Such a great idea. Tell family they can come if they wait on you hand and foot. And I have no magic words for August... just grumble to all us bloggy friends as much as you need too - we promise not to go away!!

The Lady Okie said...

The second one is stunning! Definitely a hanger. Well... Any of these are really.

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

I second the second one for the alcove.
I have MS which sometimes makes me verrry tired indeed. When people want to come see me during those times, I say something like, "I'd love to see you. I just want you to know our entire visit might take place with me lying on the couch."
Perhaps you could use a suitable variation of that with the relatives?
Warm (or maybe cooling?) hugs
from m & jb

carol l mckenna said...

Love the second shot the most ~ all very inviting and love the photo wallpaper idea ~ now you got me thinking ~ LOL ~ Happy Day to you ~ Great shots for BWW ~ ^_^

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

HansHB said...

Great b&w composition!
Perfect edit!
My post: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/

Pat said...

All are lovely and frameable!

abrianna said...

Are all lovely shots. I need to print and frame some of mine but think I need a better printer to do so.

Does your family read your blog:)

CountryMouse said...

I can understand you sentiment when it comes to many visitors with a busy time ahead. Lovely photos.

Carie said...

That would be amazing, especially a really giant version of the first one, you'd never be able to walk past it without smiling!