Sunday, June 29, 2014

Truce


 This week, pool life continues.  Truces have been made, and the kids are moving into more cooperative efforts like group floats and races.  We've got our sea legs back.  But, it hasn't been all sun and swim, there were many days of clouds and rain, in which the kids took to the office.  Now, usually, I'm down with technology, especially over the summer, but my son got one of his sisters into a tank game (and the younger two were doing educational games at the computer).  At one point I overheard, 'Wow, I thought you'd be terrible, but you're not!' thrown her direction.  I kinda liked the idea that my little girl could be not terrible at a tank game.  Girl power.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Water plus summer equals perfection!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Carissa M said...

Great photos, they look like they are having an amazing time! Lovely capture x

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Hey Brandi, I, on the other hand, was, and continue to be, terrible at Tank.

Sarah S said...

Great photos this week - is that you're own pool? It must be awesome to have a pool in the back yard!

pixiedusk said...

Amazing shots! Nice when theres peace and harmony among kids =) #LivingArrows