Wednesday, April 9, 2014

16 weeks



For some reason my girls took the umbrellas out this weekend to play in the sunshine.  
We'd need them every other day this week for rain.  


I had to drag myself outside to take these pictures, sometimes the pregnancy fatigue is overwhelming.  Perhaps it is a result of the energy necessary to wrestle myself away from a box of Tastykakes.  Seriously.  I've been trying to exercise every day, but it usually exasperates these two conditions (being tired and hungry all the time).  If I don't get to something first thing in the morning, I don't get to it.  The energy disappears.  Which means this blog post may be the only thing I accomplish today! :)  


I'd like to document this pregnancy--but pregnant selfies are really hard!  I am trying to appreciate the 'little' bump while it lasts, and before the waddle sets in!





5 comments:

abrianna said...

My blessing also likes to play with the umbrella in the sunshine.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Adrienne said...

Fun with an umbrella!! I especially love the shadow through the polkadots! From one who loves visiting you here, I'm glad your blog got your morning burst of energy today!!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Congrats on the new baby! xo

amanda | wildly simple said...

Love the bump. And your photo effects are divine!

The Lady Okie said...

I think you look great, Brandi! And the umbrella picture is stunning.