Monday, March 24, 2014

Motivated


I definitely got a pick me up of weather this weekend. 
Twirling, campfire, and an itch to spring clean.
We cleared some brush, scrubbed bathrooms, vacuumed...
and felt generally motivated.  
Which is nice for a change.
And in the midst of my frustration with returning clutter
(and a general failure at the 40 bags project)
I realized my main flaw...
I sort, organize, clean, pile...
and then I get stuck.
And eventually, that pile of stuff, of clutter,
redistributes itself slowly back into everything.
I have to actually get the stuff out. 
Hoping for a renewed effort this week.


To burn or not to burn, that is the question!



4 comments:

Kathy McB said...

BURN! The BEST kinda roasted marshmallows...in my humble opinion :)

Mascha said...

An amazing photostory... ("The clutter and I" is an other story - - - )
Good luck :-)

Nicki said...

Burn - definitely, BURN! I am on the hamster-wheel of house cleaning and am guilty of setting lofty goals (sounds reasonable at the time) and failing to close the deal. Good luck with the spring clean.

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I have a bag of clothes sitting in the hallway that's been there for almost a year. What is wrong with me? Lol.