Friday, February 7, 2014

Random


 It was only after the sleds came out that we realized the folly in our snowman placement.

My youngest goes through phases of solitude and then endless chatter.  This morning she badgered me relentlessly about sledding before the sun was even up.  I tried to sneak back into bed, but she found me...and asked me if she could clean the lint out of the dryer. (What?  Um...okay?)  Then she came back to badger me about sledding some more.

I've considered some Paleo recipes.  I even went so far as to buy coconut oil and flour.

We've got some sunshine today and blue skies, but I still feel a bit of the winter blahs.

We are finally getting some eggs again from our chickens.  Yay!


Have a great weekend.
Random 5 Friday





8 comments:

Adrienne said...

So funny! Still loving the snowman's fashion choice!

Claire said...

Poor snowman :(
Great photos, though!
It's my first Random 5, so lovely to 'meet' you :)

Nancy said...

That's a well-dressed snowman. :)

lissa said...

what a cute snowman! too bad he's down. love the polka dots hat & scraf though.

hope you have a great day.

Nicki said...

That first picture is perfection. Love the scarf and hat - almost makes the snowman look like he/she has been sprinkled with candy.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Oh the poor snowman.

Beth @ E. Lizard Breath Speaks said...

is that not the greatest snow man ever ... so cute. ( :

hula-la said...

The very best parts of winter...building a snowman or two...and sledding! Aloha