Saturday, February 8, 2014

Canvas




My puppy dog canvas print arrived yesterday, and I was thrilled to hang it up.  I took the advice of several of you dear readers (thanks Kathy and Amanda!) and checked out easycanvasprints.com, where I was able to get a larger size for the same price as the place I had been looking...and I think it turned out great.  It is bold and colorful, and the only regret is that I wish I had hung it in one of the common areas of the house so we'd see it more!  But, it was a surprise for my daughter when she came home from skiing, though each child made a case for why it ought to go in their room.  At least if I grow weary of it, I'm sure one of them will take it (for their room or their own house!) down the road.  Yay for online shopping success!







3 comments:

Nicki said...

Adorable! (canvas and childrens expressions)

Amanda said...

Excellent! Looks great :)

Adrienne said...

Oh, they look just thrilled! And the canvas is beautiful! I made some Christmas gifts through them and everything turned out beautiful!