Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The End

We've been back home a few days after visiting family, and I guess I've been putting this off...because it is the end.  Of course, I'll keep on snapping, and I could keep on blogging...but I guess I still don't know where to go from here.  My heart is full from our holiday, so much family and love and emotion.  I am ready to pounce on the new year...focus on what's important, simplify, fill my life with joy...and do my best to spread it around.  I have so much to be thankful for, so much to look forward to...I hope you do too.  Happy New Year!


357/365

358/365

359/365

360/365

361/365

362/365

363/365

364/365

365/365






3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, the eyelashes. And the sleeping sisters. Happiest of new years to you! My selfish self hopes that you will continue to spread your joy through this space. A dose of you in my day/week really lifts me up! So glad that you had a wonderful holiday!! Big Hug from me to you!

The Lady Okie said...

I have enjoyed your beautiful pictures and family this year. Proud of you for completing this difficult challenge. Blessings to all of you in 2014!

Nancy Claeys said...

I have so enjoyed your blog, your photos and getting to know you Brandi. Whether you return or not, please know you have made a friend in Nebraska. xo