Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Slow



 It's amazing how quickly I went from struggling to put down my camera, to struggling to pick it up.  I don't like the feeling...almost as though something is quickly slipping through my fingers.  But I am trying to slow down and do things with more purpose--from what I buy to what I eat to how I spend my time...and to what I photograph.  Slow bubble bath afternoons are things I want to remember...and pruney fingers and hoodie towels and wet lashes and little voices.






2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wet eyelashes. And isn't it just such a conundrum in life...trying to find that sweet spot where imposed rhythm and organic rhythm are in sync. Slow is good, though. Slow and purposeful.

Kathy McB said...

Awe! Pruned fingers! The perfect capture to convey those long leisurely baths!