Sunday, January 26, 2014

Play


 We were playing with ladybugs the other day while I was purging bedrooms.  
A quick little distraction.  


I'm happy to say I am well on my way to a more organized home.  And after I battle a bit of clutter in the dining room, I'm going to celebrate with some photo canvases.  Top contenders:


 I've always been a bit leery of the photo canvas.  It's a commitment.  At least with a frame you can print something new for a minimal cost...but the canvas...well, you are stuck.  So, it best be something you love!  I've got a mind to use Gallery Direct because of the 'sale price' and some of the reviews I've been able to find online.  But, again...leery.  
Any photo canvas connoisseurs out there?  Please share!












4 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

I've never done the canvas thing -- you def. need to do something special with the last one. :)

The Lady Okie said...

You might look into easy canvas. I think that's what it's called. They are doing some kind of blogger thing where you can get one for free to review on the blog. Worth checking out if you can get one for free.

Kathy McB said...

Yes, I've used www.easycanvasprints.com quite a few times and have never been disappointed. I even did a triptych once...totally MY fault that one didn't line up right when they arrived. I called them and they reprinted it for me, for free. I even told them it was MY mistake. Been very happy with them. Totally love those shots of the butterfly on the nose...they actually made me laugh due to the cuteness!

Mascha said...

It's a great photostory... but the first picture is my absolute favorite.
Have a nice week :-)