Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beginning {of the end}

I've taken some time to absorb the new year & the whole 365 experience.  It's been hard to let go of the habit!  But I need to put the camera down more now.  The everyday practice, taking shots in the post office, the grocery store, doctor's office, museums...that is probably where I learned the most by playing with settings and tricky lighting.  Catching those simple daily moments is what I love about photography.  But with the new year, I've decided to continue weekly with a more intentional approach.  I still want to try and document this time, because 2014 will be a year with many changes!
Hope you've had a great start to it!







4 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

So happy you'll still be with "us" Brandi -- however and whenever it happens. xo

Kathy McB said...

Yay!!! So glad you'll still be here . Looking forward to seeing your new focus.

Adrienne said...

Sigh of relief from me...and what Nancy and Kathy said!

Kamana said...

look forward to your posts.