Thursday, December 5, 2013

three hundred and thirty eight


 I'd like to say today was totally productive.  And it was, in a trash the house, ignore the laundry, leave the dishes in the sink, & feed the kids leftovers so I can make a photo/memory/match game for Christmas kinda way.  I've had this idea in my head for a few years, to make use of my 'random' box of 4x6 pictures and turn them into a memory game for my nieces and nephews.  But, it's never come to  fruition.  Until now.

I bought a large circle punch at the craft store last week and now I'm punching the heck out of the place.  So I spent the day sorting through pictures, and with some cute Christmas papers and this clearance craft box...I'm about to score me some presents.  Now most of the 'matches' aren't exact, they are close, and that allows me to use what I have instead of ordering more pictures.  But I think that totally works.  Or that's what I'm going to tell myself.  I just have to finish gluing the papers to the photos and stack'em in the boxes.  And then do the laundry and dishes and vacuuming...etc.


I also picked up some photo snow globes last week--insert your own picture!  I'm all over the photo gifts.  Next I'm going to try and make my own calender.  Or....lose my mind.  Whichever comes first.  
Ho ho ho.




2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Brilliant. I'm about to "PIN" you - the Pinterest crowd will LOVE this!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Where did you get the snow globes?? I would love to purchase a couple as gifts. Just LOVE those!!