Monday, December 23, 2013

three hundred and fifty six


I am coming into the home stretch!  I've shopped, wrapped, and baked--and after running out of tins and packaging I was forced to go googling the internet for ideas to box up my goodies for the neighbors.  I found this tutorial showing how to fold a 12x12 sheet of craft paper into a little goodie container. (I folded down the tops to make it box-like.)   It's perfect for some wax paper and a small serving of peppermint bark or puppy chow. 

I also happen to be coming into the home stretch of my 365 photo a day project!  I look forward to excessive holiday photo taking as I wrap up these last few days, but I am going to step back from blogging for a bit so I can really soak in the end of this year.  I'll be back to wrap things up next week.  I hope you have a truly wonderful holiday surrounded by love and joy!


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wishing you and your family a very, very happy holiday! I hope your week is as magical as your beautiful photos!! Big hug from your biggest fan!

Maren said...

what a super cute card stock ! Merry christmas :)