Tuesday, October 1, 2013

two hundred and seventy three



Well, long exposure is certainly a challenge.  I did continue to mess around with blocks, I was determined to get something!  I would love to replicate this sort of ghostly effect in another shot for a spooky, halloweeny feel.


And then there was some backyard messing around.  It's a bit frustrating to try doing this is daylight, apparently there are filters to help you from over exposing.  But I'll continue plugging away at it with what I've got.  Eventually, I've got to learn something.  And this is probably a pretty good representation of what a day with my kids feels like!




And I did find another fabulous article on long exposure if you are interested in more.


1 comment:

Nicki said...

even after the fun, the spirit lives on. I can't wait to see where you go with this.