Sunday, October 20, 2013

two hundred and ninety two

A little Sunday Scavenger Hunting:


 Watching

Leafy

First World Problem
{darn dandelion wouldn't blow--don'tcha just hate that?}

Still have some training to do...

A Good Day

Pretty sure any day you can take a selfie in a gorilla costume is a good day.  Especially for a 13 year old.  All he's asked for.  For months.  Although, maybe drenching your coach with a cooler of gatorade is a best day.  This song has been the soundtrack of our week, cause it's sure been a great one!

Song-ography

6 comments:

abrianna said...

Love your second shot. And your still shot made me chuckle.

We had a German shepherd yellow lab mix- not a small dog. One summer morning I walked into the kitchen to see him standing up on all fours on the kitchen table. I was speechless for a moment. We moved the cat food there so he would not get it. Obviously we were wrong!

Ida said...

Great set. The Leafy Shot is so dreamy looking.
Still was very cute and adorable.
A Good Day made me laugh.

Kathy McB said...

Ahhhh isn't it a GREAT song?!?!?!? It just makes me smile...even when I wasn't in the mood to smile at times. Love how that last shot you froze that gatorade in mid-splash! Thanks for joining in on Song-ography.

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

LOVE your leafy shot! Great set of photos, and your still shot took me by surprise. :)

Nicki said...

As always - great and creative takes on the prompts. I absolutely love, as in LOVE the birthday cake watch.

Our photos said...

You have make beautiful photos!
Greetings, RW & SK