Friday, October 25, 2013

two hundred and ninety seven


I'm getting a late start today.  Let's just say last night involved a limo, a line of shots, singing on stage and sneaking out the back.  I've got rock star friends, and luckily, one of them has a husband off in the woods and I got to be her date.  Total win for me.


I've been messing around with paper mache--and with tulle.  Glittery, messy tulle.  It's like I've got magic fairy dust all over, but not really in a nice way.  Hoping I have fun things to show from this, and not just a crazy messy house.


These creations don't even have anything to do with Halloween.
I still don't know what my kids are going to be.

It was rumored we might get some snow this week.
No flakes yet.  I was kinda looking forward to a few flurries.


Yup.  Crazy, messy house.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So, like, LITERALLY you have friends that are rock stars? Or you mean your friends are awesome, aka rock stars? The distinction is important. It will determine how much time I am going to spend trying to butter you up so I can meet your rock star friends ;)

Adrienne said...

The feet in the air.

Nancy Claeys said...

Wow -- your first fact totally surprised me! :)