Tuesday, October 8, 2013

two hundred and eighty


 After my weekend woodsy fail, I thought I would try to dedicate the rest of the week to finding some autumnal awesomeness.  Of course, it was raining buckets most of the day, but we did manage to stop by a local park on the way home.  My daughter showed off some things she learned in today's first fencing class, and we played a bit in the cornfield.  Not a lot of the vibrant fall foliage, but corn does make for some interesting texture, and we had a few patches of pretty evening sunlight.  Hopefully I can catch a little more color this week!


7 comments:

Pride In Photos said...

I adore the image of you and your daughter in the cornfield...beautiful.

danielle said...

Fencing class sounds like so much fun!!! My boys would go nuts! I do not know if I want to add skill to their battles though...

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

So nice to see YOU Brandi! Love these -- (nice) children of the corn. :)

Pompeii Penguin said...

Beautiful pictures. Especially the fencing pictures, they truly captured a moment.

abrianna said...

Love the first shot of your fencer and your other daughter peering through the corn.

Sharon said...

These are wonderful! I love the one with your daughter raising her hands to the sunlight coming through the trees. Looks like someone is missing her 2 front teeth, too :)

hula-la said...

What a fun post! Thank you for sharing your family in such a wonderful way! Aloha