Thursday, October 31, 2013

three hundred and three


Before I take my wild animals out on the town, I took our domesticated one to a local pet hot spot for 'tricks for treats.'  This place has all sorts of awesome free events for dogs, and even treats for their humans.  It's a lot of fun.  Peanut had a blast, at least he chowed heavily on biscuits and doggie ice cream.  And eventually, I'm sure our other dog, Olive, will calm down enough for me to take her too.  But for now, 4 kids and one large butterfly is just about as much as I can handle.

Have a safe and happy Halloween!



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

So much personality showing through in that first shot! And, my daughter would LOVE a doggy activity like that...I wonder if she looked around here? T minus 4 hours...and I'm puppy sitting!!