Tuesday, September 3, 2013

two hundred and forty five


I had a productive weekend.  We gathered tomatoes, made sauce, and used up some more of our sparkler supply.  I stopped at a discount book store and came across a copy of The Outsiders.  I must admit, my first thought was, 'they made a book about that movie?'  Har har.  It was an excellent read, and luckily I didn't remember much of the movie.  I am anxious now to revisit it.  
But I can't get this song out of my head.


We also caught a rather incredible lightening show, jumping all over the sky.  It was a little freaky!
But now it's time to get back in the grind...




3 comments:

Lori Poppinga said...

Beautiful photos. I love those times filled with wonder, love, AND productivity!
Keep up the God work.

Nancy Claeys said...

Fabulous captures as always -- that lightening looks a bit dangerous!

The Lady Okie said...

Ha! That book was required reading in high school :) Maybe middle school...